Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Trust

I am so thrilled about the new lessons for the YW and YM. We  studied them as a presidency last night. It could be kind of overwhelming. All teachers will need to coordinate with their counterparts. They will need to studying the topic. They will need to pray. They will need to trust.
  As they walk into a class, they will be teaching by the Spirit. It is like Heavenly Father is telling us- I know these youth. I know how to talk to them. I will talk to them. I am trusting you to set the stage. Now trust me.
  I wish I could be a teacher of the youth. What a spiritual workout each teacher is going to experience. I have great faith in the leaders and teachers of my sons. I have seen them already practicing these principles. I don't usually hope for callings, but if we are released soon(speculation only, I hope we are wrong) I would love to be a youth teacher.
My wish and goal for myself is to learn and grow and live my testimony. I want everyone I meet to experience my testimony by the way I love and live. It would be great to not have to depend on mortal words to share. I know I have a long way to go, but I think that Heavenly Father is taking us to a new level as we face the last days. It is a great feeling. I am grateful that He trusts us also.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

You are amazing. Just thought you should know.

Lesley said...

Awesome post!!! You would be/are a wonderful teacher!