Monday, October 29, 2012

Thanks to our Helpers

Saturday was roofing day. I want to thank our helpers. I was a little worried that it would be Steve and me up on the roof and not for a romantic bonding experience (See James Taylor).
Steve got to use his bucket of roofing nails that have been stored in the shed for how long?

Liam helped by making sure the desserts were edible.

Dallix helped by making Grammy feel like she was the ultimate toy.

Colton helped by watching Snicker. (What a 'drag')

Tucker helpled by licking the cookies. (Hey! they might have gotten some dust on them)

Kenny taking shingles up on the roof

The lunch feast
Jamey has been such a help through the whole process. I really appreciate all the strong men that helped.

Notice Carter's tool belt. He looked pretty cool.

These two really give me a lot of support.

 I was so glad that Jeremiah jumped up to help when he got home from work. Again we are blessed with good help.

Liam wanted to climb the ladder. I thought he would stop at the top rung...

I was wrong. We had a hard time convincing him to come back down. He cried hard when we wouldn't let him go back up.

  A roof top photo. Want to know how I was brave enough to get this shot? ....









Wait for it .....






Keep scrolling



I am brave enough to climb the attic access ladder. There is just a little bit to finish. Then let the snow fly. I planted the bulbs, I just need to finish winterizing the patio. Then I can sing "All is safely gathered in"
Thanks again- my wonderful children.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

The last picture was my favorite... it made me LOL. Very clever Becky :)

I hope you got my phone message today... I will drop by again tomorrow. I hope your day was wonderful.