Thursday, October 25, 2012

Homeward Bound

Bountiful High presented their fall choral concert- Homeward Bound. We attended last night. I must say that I was very taken with a nice young man in Pheonix. He was very entertaining. He made me get tears in my eyes. I loved the concert.




My handsome Baby Boy
I think my favorite song was Shenandoah sung by Pheonix. I also thoroughly enjoyed: The Water of Tyne (Xela) Oh Dear, What Can the Matter BE? (Xela) Wood River (Women) I loved all of the Pheonix songs which also included: Cape Cod Girls and I Must Tell Jesus. I loved Polly Wolly Doodle by Concert choir. They finished up the evening with Homeward Bound and Praise His Holy Name with all the choirs. It was a great evening. It was so nice to have Steve at the concert with me. That is a rare occurance. I also loved that Hayden was able to attend.

1 comment:

Marinda said...

Carter looks so cute.