Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This is Halloween-Everybody Make a Scene

I worked on making my scene last night. I carved two pumpkins. Jack and Spook. They joined Carter's cute little withered friend on the porch. Maybe I am slightly excited that it is Halloween. Jack's face was inspired by Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King. I couldn't remember it exactly and had lent the movie to Morgan so he has some personality all his own. Spook is inspired by my childhood Halloween spectre created by my parents. My friends will be greeting the ghosts and goblins this evening. I am still considering the bowl on the porch idea. I did hear of someone doing that and someone stole all the candy .... and the bowl!
Spook

Jack

Carter's withered friend

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Many years ago someone stole all of our candy... and the bowl.