Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dang!

I thought I had done a post yesterday, but apparently the fatigue of 5 hours sleep out of 48 is wearing on me, so I am posting early today. Pain. Why? I have been suffering this week with face pain again. I am not sure if I have a bad tooth, inflamed sinuses or the old Trigeminal Neuralgia is at work.I have been consuming large quantities of Ibuprofen and caffeinated drinks. As I have prayed for relief, I am impressed that there is a purpose to this experience. Today as I was driving home from the daily drop offs of children, I thought about pain. This is a pain I could never have imagined until I went through it. Then I remembered that the Savior went through a pain that I know I will never be able to imagine. And He did it for me! Am I worth it? I am learning that Heavenly Father and Jesus think I was worth it. That gives me much to reflect on. I need to keep trying to become who they want me to be. I need to value myself better. I need to be more grateful
   Today is Lacey June Johnson Lindsey's birthday. What a treasure she has been. I was so happy when she was born. I was really wishing for another daughter and she fit my wants perfectly. She is so beautiful, talented, smart and I am very happy of her. I wish her a perfect day. I hope she is happy today and loving life. I love you Lacey June.

1 comment:

Aunti-Irish said...

I wish I had a magic wand....I would wave it to stop pain, and fear, and financial stress the world over...but then I am reminded of the lyrics to a song: "sometimes I ask to sneak a closer look. Skip to the final chapter of the book, and maybe steer us clear from some of the pain it took, to get us where we are this far. The question drowns it it's futility, and even I have got to laugh at me, no gets to skip the storm of what will be....just holding on for the ride". so....I hope your ride is better soon!!!