Monday, October 22, 2012

Oops!

Sorry, just had three crazy days. Thursday, I cleaned the basement to make room for Jeremiah's freezer. By the time I was through the day was gone. Friday was the same. I spent the whole day doing the mundane and just wanted to spend a little time on my choice of activites. Oh,well, at least my basement is a little more organized. I have so much to do right now. My yard needs attention before the snow flies this week, our roof needs to be finished, there is always work, meals and concerts to attend. I got another nose bleed yesterday- to quote a favorite movie of mine, " I am sick and tired of these stupid things happening to me and somebody better do something about it soon"  Hey, if you know what movie it's from and are the first to respond...you will win some homemade cards and a treat! I am talking to Superman on the phone...he knew it...he doesn't get the prize because he didn't leave a comment. I am wishing all my loved ones a happy week with all 'safely gathered in' at your house.

9 comments:

Marinda said...

I'm not certain about the quote, but I am going to guess Indiana Jones.

Lesley said...

Oh man... I want some cards and a treat. I'm thinking of your favorite movies (although I totally am not familiar with that quote) so I'm going to say "Oh Brother Where Art Thou". By the way... did you see "Little Mermaid"? Love ya :)

Stecky said...

Soooo, Morgan tried Googling the quote and guess what came up? My blog!! Hayden knew what movie but he won't visit my blog( I guess he doesn't want the cards haha)

Marinda said...

Well since Morgan used to google to search I guess it was perfectly fair to use the internet too. I guess I just don't know if you give second guesses. My second guess is Support Your Local Sheriff.

Stecky said...

Marinda...you win! I will have your prize ready for you this Saturday. (Unless you are coming down earlier..let me know)
A Second prize is available for someone to name the character that said that...Marinda- only one prize per person.

Marinda said...

My comment has one too many "to"s. haha

Lesley said...

I know the answer... but I can't remember the characters name (haha), but it's the daughter of Harry Morgan (I can't remember his character's name either). But I think it was the scene when she was all dressed up and baking a pie or something, she fell in the mud (or worse), or maybe the dinner blew up on her, I can't remember for sure, but I do remember the really pretty high collared blouse she was wearing. Anyway, when she came in to serve dinner she was a mess and James Garner was there... didn't you love James Garner in the 60's? Am I right!?!

Lesley said...

OK... after leaving my previous comment only seconds ago, I googled the movie and her name is Prudy!! Boy, I'm going to feel pretty stupid if if wasn't even her at all :)

Stecky said...

Lesley, you win the other prize...mostly for making me laugh. I loved your comments. I will be delivering your prizes on Saturday.