Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blessings

  I think it is incredible that Heavenly Father left His power on earth and made it so readily available to us. Steve gave me a blessing last night. It was just what I needed to hear. I know that Steve is very prayerful and never promises things in blessings unless he is prompted to do so. I was promised some pretty neat things last night. I think my favorite was that I will be able to teach and share some very important things to others. I look forward to those opportunities.
  More blessings for me. Nose feels great today. So does my jaw. It didn't rain on me on my way to work. I think I have my hectic evening worked out. I am excited to feed my family dinner tonight. I still have a great job.
  I am a little worried about getting everything 'safely gathered in- ere the winter storms begin'. Especially the plants that Marinda gave me, but I am so excited for them. I want to plant a lot of them on the west side of my house. I just need to cart in some of our good garden soil and till it in. I wish I was a little better at running the tiller...as it is, I think it runs me!





 Just loaded these fun pictures from Myra's pony party. Thought I would share them.

No comments: