Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweet Pea

What are you going to be for Hallowwen. Me? Possibly a Scrooge. I keep hoping that one of my boys will want to stay home and watch movies and answer the door, Huh? Please? I used to love Halloween. From the decor and costumes, to the passing out candy to cute little spooks from an eerie yard. Now I just want it over. I may even put a bowl of candy on the porch and turn off the lights when it is gone. I am excited to see the costumes of my adorable grandchildren. I hope that I am emailed photos of each of them. I have one already. Dallix the sweet pea. I bought this costume on a clearance and finally we have a baby the right size to wear it. He is so cute. I would totally give him handfuls of prizes for that costume. Happy Haunting everyone.

No comments: