Sunday, October 7, 2012

My RX

Here is my prescription for a happier mother of seven. one ride in a car with a picnic and superman. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful day of conference and grandchildren. I loved conference and can't wait to start studying the words that touched my heart this weekend. I loved visiting with Lacey, Mark, Stephanie, Richard , Alaina and Emma. I feel hope. I feel like I can strive to do it all again. I will clean my house, preserve the the food, launder the clothes, work the library, visit teach, Young  Women and all the other wonderful things in my life. It might even be alright if the frost comes and kills and the beauty and feasting we have been enjoying. I am so grateful to my parents for giving me the gift of listening to Conference. It was a soothing weekend.
  It's almost Dinner in a Pumpkin time!!

No comments: