Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Atonement

This is the crowning day of my gratitude month. Just know that everyday I stop and think of my blessings. My very greatest blessing is hard to comprehend. I am coming to understand it better all the time. It is hard to put into words the deep feelings that I get as I realize that the Savior Jesus Christ, my savior, gave to me the world. He made it possible to progress. I can make mistakes and change. He soothes all the bumps I experience in life. He is there. He is so in my heart. I have always wanted to do what is right. I would love to be perfect. It is hard to realize that I am not. That I have a long way to go before I am perfect. It would be very disenheartening to try and make my way back to my Father in Heaven when I have no means to pay the price. Even though I don't fully understand the process or the pain He suffered, I understand what He did for me. As I think about all He did, I have no voice that could praise Him enough. My greatest wish is that my children will discover the truths that I have discovered. If you ever listen to anything I tell you, listen with all your heart now. He lives! He loves us. He is strong and powerful and takes care of us. Nothing could be better than that.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful post Becky.

Rebekah said...

In case you didnt' know, you are amazing.