Saturday, November 5, 2011

Angels

I used to think that angels were seldom in service. Especially in my life. I thought they had a golden white glow about them and at the very least beautiful flowing robes of some ethereal fabric. I thought they appeared with heavenly music and a flash of light or something like that. My eyes have been open. I have seen, visited with and even hugged many angels in my life. They are in tune with the Holy Ghost and enter my life with love and listening and wisdom. I have written a post on angels before. I am so grateful for them still. I have angels surrounding me in my job. They are (I hope) eternal friends. I am surrounded by angels in my church service. I am surrounded by angels that were sent into my life at hard times. They taught me and loved me to right choices. I was born to a couple of cute angels. I have siblings who are angels. I have been blessed with long time angels that I hope to be able to purchase white M&Ms with and maybe a celestial card game? I bore 7 angels. And best of all I married an angel. I guess with all those angels in my entourage, it's okay to have a few trials to help me grow. Thank you angels, please stay by me!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Becky, you are one of the best angels around! We love having you and your family as friends and neighbors!

Lesley said...

Becky... you are an angel on earth. Thanks for always being an angel to me. I look forward to our white m&m's and cards... and much, much more. Love you.

Grandma Hulse said...

You have never been anything but an angel to us, dear, dear Rebecca. So there!