Friday, November 4, 2011

Things That Work

I am grateful for all the appliances at my home that work. We are warm, eat good food, store our food, clean our home, clean our dishes, clean our clothes, listen to good things, relax with a movie, groom ourselves and travel wherever we want to all because of machines that are working. I am also grateful that Steve has the talent to fix most things that have sick days. We have such ease in our lives because men were inspired to invent machines to help us. I am grateful for the time that is now available to me to use, extra time to help others or improve myself. How many days do I get in my car and drive wherever I want without thinking about the blessing of having a working car? How many loads of laundry do I wash and dry without feeling grateful that I can accomplish it so quickly? A vacuum works and curling iron heats up or the oven bakes yummy food. Aren't we lucky? No not lucky. Blessed!

No comments: