Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best Friends

Wow! I have been on an emotional roller coaster. The TEST. Worries over my children, Worries over money. Worries over winterizing our home. New job.Stake meetings this week. I have needed so much support. I have received all the help and love I have needed. I have had even more angels appear in my life. Tears of joy have pretty much ruined my make up today.
I still feel quite a bit of stress that will soon subside. I just read my comments on my other posts. I am grateful for all my friends that have posted comments and for those that didn't. But as I read some of the comments from my friend Lesley, I was reminded of what a wonderful friend I have. I was filled with a feeling that could be described as love and gratitude. She is so loving and supporting. She is truly a soul headed for the Celestial kingdom. she makes me think I might be worth the effort to improve myself.
I remember when I first met Lesley. It was the greatest feeling. Like an instant addiction. I didn't want to go home from her front porch. Her faith is so strong. She is so valiant that I was so drawn to her. She is fun, smart, caring and it just feels good when we get to 'hang out'. What a find for me. My children often tell me they are looking for their Lesley. I am praying that they find their Lesley also.
Lesley can make me so hard and cry so comforted. I can share the pains of my heart with her and celebrate my triumphs. She is a treasure. Now if I can just find a deal on white M&Ms.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Thank you Becky. Our friendship has blessed my life for nearly 26 years... and counting. I'm sure those white m&m's will be available :) Love you.

Lilian said...

Very tender post.... Lesley is one of my best friends too!! I'm just lucky enough to call her "my sister!"