Monday, November 11, 2013

I Am a Child of God

The windows of Heaven do open and I love standing in the downpour. I attended Colton's Primary Sacrament meeting yesterday. It was fabulous. He lives in a ward where most of the children attend my school. I felt like a celebrity with all the waves to me from the stand. Colton was the second speaker and said his part beautifully. The music as always welcomed the Spirit into my heart. As I watched these children singing, literally singing their feelings and faith, I felt the love of my Heavenly Father. I was taught lessons on childlike faith and found that my faith has those qualities. I felt the power of these little warriors. I was so grateful for the package of tissue I had with me. I had no make up left by the end of the meeting. I still have that feeling of peace this morning. I think this is going to be a great day!
  I am grateful for my job and books. (It's Book Fair this week.)
   I also just finished a wonderful glass of cold apple juice that I had left in the school's fridge. Yum! I am so grateful for that golden pleasure.

No comments: