Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Final Performance

I just got home from my final Solo & Ensenble. Carter went to State. First he sang his solo. The Death Solo. He did beautifully. He has such a pretty clean voice. Then we raced to the auditorium and listened to a few choirs before Bountiful's Chamber group sang. My favorite was Loch Lomond. Tthe. We sprinted to the library for the very best. My Wild Irish Rose. It was a men's trio featuring....Carter. Brought a tear to my eye it did. I am so proud of Carter. He doesn't like the spot light on him, but performed his best. It was a great morning.
Carter sings of death in German. He did a fantastic job.


I'll take the high road. Loved it!


Preparing to sing My Wild Irish Rose. If I could ever figure out how to add video....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Becky! He's a cute kid. I hope they win for one or all of their performances.

Grandma Hulse said...

It must be a thrill to have such talented children. I know it was for me