Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Man

After looking at my last post, I realize an explanation is in order. That hairy beast really is a preparing missionary. Hayden is currently in the play Man of La Mancha at Centerpoint Theater in Centerville. He didn't try out for the part....they called him. He plays Pedro, the prison gang leader. He is a very bad man.  He is in the same cast as my sister, (who does an excellent job. Her part has a lot of acting with action. I love watching her) We attended the dress rehearsal last Friday. It was excellent. I enjoyed it but I don't think I will watch it again. It was very difficult observing my son in an evil role. I was glad when it was over and the real Hayden came out and hugged me. It ends May17th and I am looking forward to seeing his cute face again!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you explained Becky. I wondered if he would be shaving soon. haha Fun pictures of him and Debbie. I'm going to have to go and see them in the play.

Grandma Hulse said...

Loved the play and the family thespians. Thanks for the pictures.