Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sharing Spring Photos

If life gets anymore crowded....I may have to move somewhere! I am loving Spring and all the fun that accompanies it. Here are my fun photos with brief explanations.
It's bunny time again. I love Easter. I love the sights, sounds, tastes, smells, feels and temperatures of Easter. We love taking pictures with the stuffed rabbits.

My Frittilaria. It is so cute with it's checkerboard petals. It is tiny and every year I forget about it and then get a treat when I see it peeking out in the garden.

That's me with Lois Lowry. Fun night but extra long!

Visiting the Easter Bunny. Fun picture but someone is missing!

There he is. Notice the pout. He 'didn't want to see it anymore.'

We enjoyed the day with Grandma and Grandpa. Afterwards, we started to cleanout their house to sell. It made me feel very heavy hearted.

Carter had a packet to turn in for graduation. He found out it was due today on Sunday. He brought it home last night and stayed up all night to finish it. He better get a good enough score. I kept him company.

I didn't mean to add this, but it makes me laugh. It's the sign for a Beryllium mine. "Let's get out of here before one of those things kills Guy!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute Stecky. I loved the picture with all the stuffed animals. I can relate to the pout. It happens here with a certain someone too when things aren't going her way. And it's not me!