Monday, June 24, 2013

My Yard Art

I am loving making discarded china bird feeders. Superman is right on board with me. It's fun to have him ask if I have time to go shopping at a second hand store. Here are the ones that I have in my yard. We also just installed a crystal dish watering 'hole'. They haven't discovered it yet, but they sure love all the rest of them. Question: How much would you be willing to purchase one for? I am just wondering in case I ever decide to sell them.
Gravy boat

I was wishing for a violet cup. Found it in Grand Junction!

My pink rose china find from Germany

Love this one. It's GJ also.

This is one of the birds favorite ones. I like the bright color and different shape.

DI special. It is so pink and feminine.

Noritake from DI.

My Mother's Day bird bath. An old light fixture. The birds love it. Especially the Red Winged Blackbirds.

One of our guests. (Although not a favorite). This is the sneaky Brown headed Cowbird. Rascals.

No comments: