Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Happy Day

Happy end of the school year to me! And of course to everyone. I am sitting in a clean office with a clean library and all sorts of plans for next year already racing through my head. The last few years, I have felt a little meloncholy about leaving for the summer because I like my job and co workers so much. But I am feeling very excited to be home for a while. I look forward to morning bike rides, weeding gardens, sweeping patios, chasing magpies out of chicken coops, looking out for trotting deer, water my planters, barbecues, late evenings and of course- parties with the grandkids. Get ready guys, Grammy has lots of squirters and fun ideas for summer, just give her a couple of days to wipe the haze from her mind.
I hope the whirlwind of my running from the school doesn't cause someone an injury....I am outta here!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is going to be the best summer ever! I am so excited for it too!