Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Sun Garden

Steve was such a sweetheart and tilled up the tiny little lawn we had by our patio. He then moved large bulky stones to make my path. We added a wall with purchased blocks. This is the sun garden. We are currently looking for the perfect sundial and searching nursery sites for specialty day lilies to add to it. We are going to divide some of our bounteous perennials to fill up the garden. I love it. I also got all the planters filled.





I love this 'Picasso" petunia I found. I can't wait until it spills over the edge of the pot. ...Maybe Hayden will watch for it and quit bumping his head on the pot!
I
am hoping for a mini garden of Eden.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mom! It looks beautiful! I love your garden and I can't wait to come see it!

Lesley said...

Becky it is so beautiful!! You have always had such an eye for beauty when it comes to your yard.

Rebekah said...

It's beautiful!