Thursday, May 20, 2010

Accolades to Cory





We were invited to Cory's Preschool Graduation last night. What fun it was. He regaled us with song and antics. I loved watching his actions in the songs. He especially loved the tassel on his mortar board. He would pull on it until his board was covering his ears. He knows his stuff. I am very proud of him. It was great to visit him at his home afterwards. My grand kids are wonderful.
Isabelle was so much fun also. She put on her purple tutu and danced a 'purple' dance for us. Then Cory did a great 'black' dance. He started a 'blue' dance, but couldn't finish because his dad wouldn't start the music. What a good time!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, I can't believe that Cory is already old enough to be graduating from pre-school! He is so cute!

Lesley said...

I love that Cory!! Those are two CUTE kids! I'm always impressed with how darling they are when I see them. I love how Isabelle always has such cute bows.