Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Celebrating Grandma Sarah


We said 'Good-bye' to Steve's Grandma Sarah Johnson yesterday. It was a lovely day. Her funeral was full of memories and good music. Her Stake President was also her home teacher. He conducted and spoke. He bore a strong testimony but spent most of his talk remembering our grandma. He knew her sweetness and love the way we did. Grandma Johnson was so loving to me. I always felt accepted and loved in her presence. I will miss her.
The children of Sarah Mae Newby, Eldon, Lyn,Bob,Bruce,Linda,Norma and Alan
I was so grateful to have the time with Steve. I love to be alone with him in the car. We get our best communication going that way. I hated to see the trip end. We definitely don't get enough alone time. We have been married for thirty-one-derful years on one week from today. Because of our crazy work schedules next week, we will be dragging out the celebration for days!Below: Shoshone Falls-note the beautiful rainbow. Superman at the falls. What is he doing with that bucket at the rest stop???

No comments: