Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Totally Townsend


Here is my third sweep stakes prize from Heaven. Marinda was born at home early in the morning on a warm September day. She was so tiny. I used to show her that she weighed the same as a 5 pound bag of sugar and a package of chocolate chips. She is still a 'sweety'. She has entertained me since she was a little girl. I have videos of her singing, juggling and making me laugh in general. Does anyone remember, "Hello.......fat lady"? I remember the pride (that I really tried to not let take over my heart) as she sang solos throughout her high school career. We also drove to Ephraim two nights in a row to hear her sing solos for the Messiah.
I am so grateful for home teachers....Marinda married hers. We love Jamey. Although he very quiet and I fear for his soul when the rowdy Johnsons are in their groove. He is a great man. We are glad he is in our family. Marinda and friends ham it up at a party

2 years ago, precious Ethan made it on the scene. He is so funny. He loves to help take care of the chickens, ride the lawn mower or the cart behind it, rearrange my curio cabinet and make Grammy laugh. I love to hear him say, " I made a mess" (Usually sounds like, "jdhksuyrhkjsd a mess" to me.) Ethan and Lacey enjoying the lawn mower
Marinda serves as the secratary in the Primary in her ward. (I forgot to add stuff like this to Stephanie and Jeremiah's tributes...sorry you still know I love you though?) Marinda has blessed my life. She takes good care of her mommy.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I remember the time we put pantyhose on our heads and then proceeded to take pictures of us pretending to be robbers. LOL! My favorite picture is the one of us shoving Lacey into the trunk of your car. Or the time we dressed up in D I dresses and put on lots of make up and walked around the neighborhood at night. Man we had some good times

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesley said...

Lots of fun memories of Marinda. I remember she wanted to be called Mary. She can juggle. She can do great things on the trampoline and when I tried to copy her I made a fool out of myself. She has a beautiful singing voice and can do great balloon animals. Mike was honored when she named her son Ethan Michael.

Bonnie and Jim said...

I love the fat lady story. Yes, she does have a beautiful voice. You are a very blessed mom.