Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks to all the Angel's of Hope

I want to thank my Heavenly Father for his immediate answers to my prayers. The angels that are sent to strengthen my hope, also strengthen my testimony. I am learning that my faith and happiness are best friends. When I need help, someone is inspired to lift me up. Today it was my neighbor Deanne Maggio, but there are hundreds of angels in my life. Are you reading my blog? Do you know me personally? Then there is a 100% chance that you have brightened my life. I thank you. May I pass a little hope to you- Heavenly Father loves you. He cares about your happiness. He sends hope and help to you. I love you!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Thanks for writing this post :-)
I'm so happy we get to sing together on Saturday.

Tiffany said...

What a good attitude and reminder to us all. You are someone I look up to. You are always so encouraging about my parenting... (And you've NEVER told me what naughty things my kids have done.) Really though, my kids do something wrong?!?!?! :)