Sunday, May 17, 2009

As Promised




Here are a few memories of 'Singing'. I loved every minute of it. I hope that Hayden feels a great satisfaction in his talent and hard work. He deserves a great pat on the back. I tried to get a video of him 'Singing in the Rain'...but some tall dude in front of me was taping it also and kept sitting up high in front of me. (Hey that's MY boy!) This will live as a very happy memory right up there with Carter's coronation as King of West Bountiful, Lacey as class valedictorian, Morgan as Golda, Marinda's solo in the Messiah, Jeremiah presenting me with my first grandchild and Stephanie's graduation from nursing school. (There are a lot more happy moments, I was just scratching the surface...I tell you they are incredible)

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I still can't believe you cried.

Bonnie and Jim said...

What an awesome job Hayden and all of them did. I loved it!!! I'm still singing the songs!

Lesley said...

It was an awesome show!! I keep telling everyone about it (including our friend Melinda who is involved with BHS drama). Hayden must be the most popular boy at BJHS, the girls must be lining up at the door.

Lilian said...

I am not the least bit surprised that he has such a great singing voice!!!