Saturday, November 1, 2008

This is Halloween, Everybody Make a Scene


I love that Halloween song. "everybody's waiting for the next surprise". We had a great Halloween. A big pot of chicken soup with homemade noodles simmered on the stove. It was delicious with the dead breads. We trick or treated and haunted and made homemade root beer. How delectable!

Ethan changed from a cat to a vampire. He was so cute.
We had dancing and partied until we were pooped.


Alaina discovered the joys of Grandma's at Halloween, here she shared a dance with Grandpa.
Morgan and Kenny were here...Colton was a pumpkin. We missed Cory and Isabelle, but hope they got lots of candy and are throwing a sugar fit or two.
Now my Halloween decor is settled in the attic and Thanksgiving has settled peacefully on our home.

3 comments:

adrienne said...

Your grand kids all look so cute! I'm with you on the trunk-or-treat. I don't really understand the point of it. We went to the dinner and then left. Max didn't know what was going on so he didn't care. Oh, and happy belated birthday!

Stephanie said...

Oh man, thanks for posting the video of me cackling.. I was just trying to get Morgan to laugh hard enough that she might pee her pants... Now the whole world sees me for the dork I really am.
;)
That was a really fun Halloween.

Bonnie and Jim said...

What a fun night with your family. Homemade rootbeer my favorite. I missed the trick or treating this year.