Saturday, November 1, 2008

Half As Old As My Grandmother




Last week I turned half as old as my grandmother....try and figure that one out. What a great birthday I had. When I got to school, Bonnie my friend and the school's secretary (one and the same) had decorated my room. I loved it. There were streamers and confetti all over and a coffin full of candy. The confetti was all over my chair and stuck to my bottom....there was a trail of glitter through the school all day! Three of my gorgeous daughters surprised me with lunch and I just enjoyed every minute of it! I got a very short visit with my bff Lesley. And a romantic dinner with my honey buns. I am loaded with gorgeous flowers and gifts and I feel loved.....I don't feel any older than I was last week!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I'm glad you had a great b-day, you definitely deserved it. The boo I sent you is like the phantom. Just right click on the boo on my blog and click save...then go to your blog and put it on your sidebar. It's kind of fun collecting these little bloggy thingys :-) Love ya, mean it!!!