Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Visit from Her Highness


I was blessed with a visit from Princess Alaina Grace this afternoon. First she insisted that we had on the proper foot apparel. Yes, she made me put on a pair of princess shoes also. I put my big toes inside and kind of walked on the edges of my feet. I was glad when we started to
play house and cars. When we took the tent outside to play, she saw the pool and insisted on filling it up.





Notice the princess shoes, her second
pair of the day.

We then had to wake up Poppie to see if he wanted to swim with us. "Get on a shoot", she told us. When we went out she made sure we were both soaked. It was very refreshing....while I have been preparing this, she has discovered Poppie's ice cream salt! Good thing I have a supply of vacuum bags.


9 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

She is such a doll. It makes me excited to have our grandaughter soon. Your a good grandma.

Tiffany said...

You are such a FUN grandma!

Marinda said...

I love that girl. Luckily she didn't make me wear the princess shoes.

heather said...

Thanks so much for your nice comments on our blog. Can't live without a vaccuum :) That one we know well.

LaceyLindysay said...

I love that little girl! She is growing up before my eyes. I love that she knows my name... And do you know what? She loves shoes. She is so funny.

heather said...

CONGRATS to your hubbie onthe new calling. I keep talling Todd that until he does his calling he will never be released from scouts and/or Young Men's. Have your superman come pick up mine and fly him over to the ward!

heather said...

Thanks so much for the visit! Hope you both have a wonderful week.

Stephanie said...

Hmnnn, you are always getting on my case for not updating my blog, and yet your last post was,like, so last month.... :)
Love this post, especially the video. Thanks for capturing that. :)

Lesley said...

Come over and sit on my sofa :-)