Friday, February 6, 2015

I Love to See the Temple 1979

  I need to preserve my wedding photos. They are already very sepia colored and the album they were in was not acid free. These are precious memories of the best day of my life. The day that Superman was made mine for eternity- if I make right choices! I will be sharing the reception very soon!
I felt like a princess on this day. I don't think I have ever felt that beautiful since.I know that the fashions have changed, but I loved my modest dress with it's beautiful lace, sequins and pearls. 

I asked our photographer for lots of kissing pictures.....I think they are my favorite!

We had wonderful friends and family that celebrated with us. 

Can you tell that happily ever after-ing is on it's way?

Our rings...we neither one of us were them very often. We have found that we really don't need an earthly thing to celebrate a celestial union. 

My wonderful parents- they have supported us all we have experienced. 

We had a great support group. 

I was blessed with awesome in-laws. 

The place it all began- The Johnson Family

Yes! 

2 comments:

Grandma Hulse said...

Thanks for these pictures of Eternity. A Celestial union.

Morgan said...

So much kissing. 😖 I'm going to be sick.