Monday, February 16, 2015

Happily Ever After-ing

  I have to admit that I was so in love with Steve that I didn't care what kind of party we had. It was so perfect. He was there. I chose the colors of blue and green. Green is my favorite color. I just thought blue would give the boys some representation. If I had thought things through, I should had chosen peach to represent Steve's favorite color. But back then, I would have really caused a stir with those colors. I will finish the story with photos.


Young untried hands. They certainly don't look like that now!

..And they loved happily ever after..

Our line: Randy Johnson, Brian Johnson, Steve Hulse, Jay Hulse, Ken Meldrum, Helen Johnson, Alan Johnson, Superman, Me, Sherry Hulse, Ted Hulse, Debi Martin, Lori langston, Nancy Beckstead, LeeAnn McKinnon, Paula Hill, Brian Hulse and Daron Johnson

My family- I miss my brother Chuck.

Steve's Family

Our strong support staff...they had saved us with a strong heritage, advice and protection over the years.



My serving girls. Mostly cousins: Shireen Watanbe, Sister Parkin, Patsy Smith, Kathy Sjoberg, Holly Tippets, Heidi Hood. (I put their married names to make histories easier). 

My friend Lisa Youngdell Gandy took care of our guests. I really wish I had a picture of my friends and myself. I had my best friends as bridesmaids- LeeAnn Youngdell McKinnon and Paula Schefield Hill and I don't have a good picture of them Regret!



My mother's loving friends: Lucille Barlow and Wonnie Iverson (Mom- I will change the spelling if you can tell me the right way to spell her name!)

Steve and his best friend Ken Meldrum.

Howard Pitman, Florence Pitman, Helen Jane Pitman Johnson, Stephen Howard Johnson, Alan Aaron Johnson, Sarah Newby Johnson

More of my princess day





My cousin Miriam Sabir and my Grandmother Hazel Stocks Davila

Love this picture of my beautiful mother and handsome brother.
Cutting the Cake
I loved this photo of all the men squishing Steve. He had a pin in his knee from surgery 6 weeks before. 
I guess this sums up the event!

Loved my cake!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love seeing these pictures. One of my favorite things to do when I was a little girl was to look at your wedding pictures. It looked like it was a magical day. :)

Morgan said...

So much awesomeness!!!!!!!! I absolutely adore grandma Hulse's hair!