Monday, February 3, 2014

The Mad Bombers

What a fantastic day I had yesterday. We caravan-ed it up to Logan for Calvin's blessing. Their chapel was gorgeous. Very historical. We wouldn't all fit on the same bench, so Popie and I sat behind Lamberts on a side bench....with most of the grandchildren. It was a riot. I had two on my lap most of the meeting. They, as usual, proved an entertainment treat. Afterwards, we ate at Steph and Rich's house. While there...of course I take pictures. Let the fun begin.
This is how Elder Johnson will look when the door gets slammed in his face.

From now on, they are photo bombs.

Rich-you made two of the photos.

I was laughing so hard that I am glad this one turned out.

I was trying to photograph a pony...llama photo bomb.

This is a photo-bum.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hahhahahaha!!! I wuv, wuv, WUV them! Been checking all day for you to post these. It was a lovely day. I was glad to see everybody!

Rebekah said...

What a great day for you!