Friday, February 1, 2013

Willard Carl Yohnson

 I have my snowman: Willard Carl Yohnson. He has lived a good life. What could be better than spending your life making people smile and warming yourself in front of a fire. Thank you Willard!




Beginning stages of Willard. Yes, I moved his arms to a more 'shouldered' position.

Getting a scarf





Ahhhh!

Willard's fire....it looks very mystical and warm at night.

I tried to get a good night picture, but this was the best I could do. Can you see the glow?

I love you Willard. You helped make a cold dark winter night warm and bright.


I am sure I am going to find just a shell of a Willard when I get home. Next year....maybe my snowman will go ice fishing!


3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I wish we had snow. I love snowmen.

Marinda said...

Creepy snowman love...

Morgan said...

We loved the snowman and were sad when he melted.