Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pet Peeves

I am discovering that I have many pet peeves. I guess I am peeved off too much. Have you noticed any of the things that drive me nuts? For one thing, I can't stand kids using pencil sharpeners. Ugh! I hide my sharpeners in my office so they can't use them. I also hate when anyone besides me is using a vacuum. The noise is annoying, although it doesn't bother me when I am cleaning. But I have some other very annoying pet peeves. If I had a contest Morgan would probably win as we have discussed the worst. Leave a comment if you know one of my pet peeves....or let me know one of your pet peeves. We can all have a good laugh at ourselves.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

People turning their cars off with the windshield wipers still up, the sound of people clipping their nails (especially in public), when men give girly/wimpy handshakes...
I have a lot. I should probably stop now though.

Rebekah said...

One of mine: when little kids walk up to the stand during sacrament and the parent follows them up there and then WAVES at the congregation!

Morgan said...

I would definitely win! Notice that I started putting the pictures from my phone onto my blog so you wouldn't have to look at my phone screen ;) One of my biggest pet peeves right now is facebook. I hate when people put posts about the tv shows they watch which I am also watching but am behind them. Seriously people. I am going to have to start unfriending and hiding those who do this.

Lesley said...

One of my pet peeves is when people say, "not a problem" when I say thank you.

People who talk on their cell phone while being helped at the cash register.

Tardiness. It's just rude.

Stephanie said...

Here are a few of mine:
1. scooping cat litter (I hate this chore and yet, I am the only one who does it - if it was up to me, we would be without a pet)
2. inconsiderate drivers
3. Skinny jeans. Especially on dudes. Come on people, they look good on NOBODY and NO BODY! Ick.
4. Chevron stripes. They are everywhere! Clothing. Babies. Walls. Pillows. Drinking straws.

Bonnie and Jim said...

1. People who ask how to do something and then leave it on my desk for me to do.
2. Children who call home and talk very disrespectful to their parents.
3. People who leave their dishes in the sink instead of putting them in the dish washer.
4. This no shoe lace thing!!
5. No accounting for their own responsibility!

I better not say more or you will think all I do is complain.