Monday, November 5, 2012

Prove Me Herewith

As usual, the 'world' is a big bad scary place. I have had great faith and trust in my Heavenly Father. We need to pay $1600.00 in taxes at the end of the month...we barely have enough money for bills. My worldly mortal self gets all worried. My spiritual self, the person I am really trying to cultivate knows that the Lord is over all. As I pedaled my way through another prayer a few days ago, I pointed out that we are paying tithing faithfully and I am trusting Him. A while later on my ride the words came to my mind. "Prove me herewith" and " the windows of heaven" opening on us. He did that. The details are private to us, but He showed us that He does watch over us and showed us the way. I am so grateful for all my many blessings. For November, I am going to try and record as many blessings as I can. I know that I could never record them all because there are just so many of them. He lives. I didn't get to say that from any pulpit yesterday, but He does live. I love Him. He gets my vote for everything!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Amen. I'm loving your daily posts... don't stop :)

Marinda said...

I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father watches over you. It is hard for me to see all the financial trials that you go through and I don't understand why he does this to you. But, I also know that he does watch over us all and that if we have faith in him things will work out. I'm so glad that Heavenly Father takes care of us.

Grandma Hulse said...

I loved your blog and Marinda's too. I know Heavenly Father loves you so much and gives those around you inspiration to give you aid and loving acts of kindness. You have always helped others and you get payback in these wonderful ways. I love you my dear Becky, Mom