Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Political Career Begins







Carter applied for West Bountiful's Youth City Council. He was accepted. He has been hard at work making hot chocolate for Christmas on Onion Street. Passing out flyers (on bitter cold days!) and attending meetings. He was sworn in this past week at the city's council meeting. We stayed to watch some of the excitement and enjoyed the evening. I am so proud of Carter. He is a great leader. One of his best leadership qualities is that he gives service. Love you Carter!

2 comments:

Grandma Hulse said...

Way to go Carter! Your Uncle Brian was a successful politician in school. When I asked him if he would some day run for govenor, he said,"Who wants that pitsy job?"
It sounds like you are dedicated already!

Stephanie said...

Cool beans Carter! I always wanted to be on city youth council, but I never thought I was cool enough... but you are! Way to go!