Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winter Has Me In It's Grip


Boy, does it ever. This seems to be an especially hard winter for me. I am feeling like a tree with no leaves, cold to the bone and my sap seems to be frozen. Add to that - things keep breaking- cars (thanks Steve for fixing mine) computers- (thanks Jamey for fixing that) hearts- working on that one. I have contention all around me. I don't like that. How many weeks until we can fire up the barbecue? The good part is that I should have an exceptional spring!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

HHmmmm, maybe a girls movie day is needful....

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm with you. I can't take another day of this cold. I have got to get out of here!! Who has a cabin?

Aimee said...

Agree! Between sick kids, car wrecks, and a frigid house, I have had it with winter. For me, I would prefer a warm, sandy beach!

adrienne said...

I'm sorry you've got the Winter blahs. No fun at all. Even though I like winter I get sick of feeling cooped up for so many months.

Unknown said...

I completely agree!! January is by far the worse month of the year, with no Christmas lights, and nothing to really look forward to, it just kills me!! Feel better, before you know it we will all be melting in the summer heat :)

Lesley said...

It sounds like we need to go to Centerville... but it looks like it is covered in snow (beautiful picture by the way). I'm looking forward to sunny days too. Love you :-)