Monday, June 15, 2009

I Love Yard Work!



I love to work in the yard. I feel like I am conquering a little more of the hostile wilderness every time I complete a new section of the yard. On the west side of the house, Steve and I made this cute fountain, we hoped the grandchildren would enjoy it and they have. They rearrange the rocks on the plates. Ethan washes his hair in the fountain. (He also 'mowed' the lawn last weekend.) They also love to use the tiki torches as public telephones. I could spend all day out in the yard. I have huge plans to make this a Garden of Eden...it just is going to take the rest of my life.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I love being in your yard, especially the part that is in Centerville. We need to go there :-)

I love those beautiful grandchildren.

Bonnie and Jim said...

Becky the fountain is looking good. You do good work.

heather said...

Gardening is the best...you made a fountain? Now that is talent!

Grandma Hulse said...

I don't know what I did to deserve such a talented and clever daughter. You got none of your Positive attributes from me! I learn and benefit always from your wisdom and beauty. I love you my sweet and outstanding daughter.Love, Mom