Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Have Survived!




I have been waiting for this week since the long and dreary winter descended. I love having a week off work. I love Easter!! I love the hope it brings. Temporally, we see the promise of life and the rewards of enduring a long cold dark winter. Color, scent and sound are exploding all around. Spring is a celebration of the youth in all of us. Spiritually, we celebrate and remember the ultimate gift of life. It is a glorious life we live!
I also am counting my blessings. I have the best husband in the world. I have the best children in the world. And there are not words to tell how wonderful Cory, Alaina, Isabelle, Ethan and Colton are. They are such a gift. I have a lovely home, we both have jobs. Our children have wonderful opportunities. I love my yard. I love my calling. I have the best friends. What could be better than this! Morgan, Kenny and Colton will be an eternally sealed family on May 2nd! WOW! What a blessed girl I am.

5 comments:

adrienne said...

Spring is such a great time of year and a great reminder to us of our blessings and the Savior. Thanks for the reminder. Your grandchildren are beautiful!

Lesley said...

I loved this post, you wrote your feelings so beautifully. I have such tender and emotional feelings for the springtime, especially when I see little bits of green coming up through the earth. It is an actual reminder to me that life is renewed and gives me an assurance of that long awaited day yet to come....

heather said...

YAY I am so excited they are getting sealed. Agreed on Spring... I have been looking for little buds and bursts of color on all the trees and in the soil. It really helps with the winter blues!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Life is good! Thanks for the reminder. It's been a beautiful week - all a reminder of our Savior's love.

Justin and kids said...

I am amazed at your beautiful attitude. Reading this post has lifted my spirits and made me stop and look around and look at what I am thankful for. I am thankful for you Aunt Becky and your beautiful family, along with many other things.
Love, Michelle
P.S. my favorite color is pink. I'm curious why you would ask, but that's it. Pink

Love ya