Friday, April 17, 2009

Crooning in the Precipitation

It's almost here!! Bountiful Junior High's musical production of Singing In The Rain. I am so excited! It has been fun to watch the rehearsals and see the costumes come together. Although I did have severe problems making a plastic rain coat...looked more like a plastic skintight dress. I am going to redo that one. The vest is beautiful however. Tickets are on sale from 7:30 to 8:00 AM each school morning. (Sorry it's early) I am working the Monday tickets if you want me to pick them up. The front sections are almost full! Here is a small sample of the action!

I am one proud mama!

11 comments:

Grandma Hulse said...

Hey! Grandma and Grandpa Hulse are pretty proud too. We know he will be terrific and steal the show. Way to go, Hayden!

Tiffany said...

I want 2 tickets! (I'll take Megan.) I'd love to see it.

Lesley said...

Caitlin and I LOVED watching the video. Hayden is awesome. We want tickets!!

adrienne said...

When is it playing and how much are tickets? I'm thinking it would be fun for me and Jeff to go.

Lilian said...

Hey this look great! What part does Hayden play? The Gene Kelly one or the other one... I forget his name???

Morgan said...

Hayden is playing Don Lockwood (Gene Kelly)!!! I'm soo excited to see this! We are going opening night :)

Bonnie and Jim said...

I can't wait to see it. They are looking good!! If you are going this Monday, I will have you pick me up a couple of tickets, Ok?

Hayden said...

I seriously had no idea what I was doing! But I'll practice! You people need to come see it!!!

LaceyLindysay said...

I'm stinking excited!!! So is Kim. You'd better do great!

Rebekah said...

Wish Hayden luck for us and post the pictures!

Marinda said...

I finally got around to watching this. What a great sneak peak! Ethan really liked it, he was dancing. :)