Friday, March 27, 2009

Beads Bestowed on Beloved






Steve received his beads on Saturday, March 21, 2009. We are so proud of him. Did I ever report what he did to earn them? First of all, He spent a week learning to be a better leader, father and person. Then He had to chose five goals (referred to as 'tickets' ). He organized a pressure rocket launch for the boys in our troop, organized the troop to help with the Special Needs Troop in presenting a flag ceremony, helped at he Big Event, built a camp kitchen and built a 'knotty' board for the scouts. I probably already mentioned these things... but I am so awed by all the things he does. The ceremony was fun. Alaina came and sat by me and declared, "That's my Popie up there." Thanks for all your support!

5 comments:

LaceyLindysay said...

That's my daddy!! I wish I could have been there.

Stephanie said...

That was a great day!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations, Steve and Becky!

Lesley said...

Way to go Steve!

Tiffany said...

What an accomplishment. I'd be a proud wife too! Except don't tell, but I don't really love the Scouting program.... (and that non-love came way before my husband was ever the Scoutmaster!!!)