Monday, July 14, 2008

What A Leap!

Today I step into new territory. I will start advertising my life on the waves of the internet. Just when I feel like I have a good hold on the rope of the run away steer of my life, and can start reeling things under control...I slip in the mud! I am so enjoying the summer. This summer will also mark a new adventure for me. Our household shrinks once again. We are preparing for the departure of Lacey . She will have so much fun and grow to be a beautiful strong young woman in the months and years ahead. I feel content knowing that my children are intelligent, beautiful, talented and willing contributors to society. They bring me so much happiness and joy. I guess the rest of the wild ride will continue. But I have peace.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

ALL RIGHT MOM! Way to make your own blog. Yea you! I am so proud! It looks good. Way to go!