Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag

Tag

Game of Tag.

4 Places I visit frequently.
1. My bed
2. Smith's market and gas station
3. Bountiful Jr. High (Oh, to have summer band over!)
4. Cherry Hills (not enough these days!)

4 People who call/Text/Email me regularly
1. Steve or better known as Superman
2. My daughters
3. Mom
4. Pat Soper

4 Favorite food
1. Shrimp
2. Chinese
3. Candy Williams' Applebee's Chinese Chicken Salad
4. Potatoes

4 Places I'd rather be
1. Somewhere in the cool, green pine covered mountains, preferably in a cabin
2. Anywhere with my friends or children (of course with the grandchildren!)
3. Florida
4. Seattle or Victoria

4 Movies I'd watch over and over
1. Galaxy Quest (I do)
2. Oh, Brother Where Art Thou
3. Independance Day (Just in July, but ooh those guys look nice at the end, right girls?)
4. Jane Eyre- love those heaving bodice scenes

4 Bands/Groups I like to listen to...
1. Tabernacle Choir
2. Gracie Fields
3. Platters, Righteous Brother, Everly Brothers Era
4. Jenny Phillips

The 4 People I am tagging are....
1. Stephanie
2. Marinda
3. Morgan
4. Marian
Or who ever. If no one wants to that's fine. I thought It was fun! Just a way to get to know everyone!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fun to read things about you. Of course you can link to mine.

Tiffany said...

P.S. I loved the Kirby salesman post. I laughed out loud! She was so nice about it...but then again I probably would have been too. I have a no soliciting sign, but half the time I still get knocks!

Tiffany said...

Ok-How many comments can I possibly leave?! Sorry-but if you want to laugh too, click on one of the comments from Cindy on my blog and read her post about automatic toilets.

Lesley said...

I love the tag!! I had to remind Tiffany and now you, that I'm waiting for my memory :-)