Monday, July 21, 2008

A Great Weekend




We had a great weekend. We are all sun burned and sore, but have some great memories. It was great to get together with the Johnson cousins. What a fun time swimming. I loved the 'whale watching'.
Sunday, Carter received the Priesthood. He is a little in awe. We are so 'happy' of him. He was very grateful all day. We had a great dinner of Winger's Turkey, potatoes, salads, cornbread, rolls, many yummy desserts and drinks. Alaina has discovered her mother has another name- Stephie. She used it the rest of the day around us.
If you haven't read Steph's blog about the Kirby salesman yet... please do. I laughed so hard. I was sorry she had the experience, but I needed the laugh. Also if anyone could get a link to the Rowdy Goudy's new blog, I would appreciate it.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yesterday was a great day. Thanks for inviting us to be a part of Carter's ordination. He is a good kid.
Alaina hasn't stopped calling me "Ste - fee" all day long. It is starting to make me a little mad. I keep telling her I am MOMMY, not Ste-fee. It doesn't help that Richard giggles everytime she does it either....
The Goudy's blog address is www.roudygoudy.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

Thanks for inviting us Sunday, we had a great time. The food and company were great!!

Stephanie said...

I spelled Morgan's web address wrong. It is rowdy, not roudy. :)