Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Posts I Should Have Done Installment One

I have been loving my yard all summer. Although it is a time consuming and occasionally back breaking hobby, I keep at it. It is now time to let the containers finish their tired swan song and let the weeds grow and turn to seed for the birds. This frees up my time to start blogging again! I hope my mind will arrive any day and I can attempt to be clever also. I am going to post some of the fun events I should have already bogged. I will do this quickly.
CG shows his prowess in the water obstacle course
    Installment One- The Cousin Carnival. Marinda hosted a wonderful cousin carnival on the 4th of July ( I am behind!) She had gone to so much work. There were contests and great food. It lasted all day long. We had most of the family attending. I hope the photos will show it best! These kids were having so much fun and moving so fast, I had a hard time catching them!

Big D running his best race

.
Little C- next time he will be running around in the meantime he was styling in his summer shirt

Even Popie ran part of the course

Here is what to do with your catcher after the game.

Ultimate jumping- One sprinkler under and a bunch of ball on top. Add as many people as you can!

It was a sleepy Superman that was dressed in the angry hat!

A game of Knock The Cans

Can you see what is on the table. Do you know what is coming next?

The Pie Eating Contest!

Chasing Balloons

Some Fireworks

Everyone had a great time

Thank you T family. We loved it!

No comments: