Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunday Morning

I think I do enough complaining about winter that I need to celebrate my love of Spring. (Yes, I capped Spring on purpose and left winter diminished)
I spent the most beautiful morning on patio. The sights: Flowers in every direction. Birds flitting all over. My lovely bird feeders. Even a Blossom of a different sort.
The smells: Lilacs...need I say more.
Sounds: Birds chattering on their dates. My wind chimes. I am truly blessed!
I wish for smellavision

My newly planted basket

Bringing the birds into my domain

My very favorite tulips

My newest lilac. Note the white edges.

These little dears are volunteers. I love where they planted themselves....I sense a purple theme going on.

A different sort of Blossom. We love letting her play on the patio.

And play she does. She is a hoot. She runs and has a favorite hiding spot, but loves to explore.

There she goes again.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It looks lovely. I wish I could come sit on your patio with you. Your bunny sure is cute!

Morgan said...

Thank you for letting me have some of your lovely lilacs. My room smells delightful!

Unknown said...

So fun to read. I love Spring too. It never lasts long enough. Thanks for sharing the fun pictures. I need to get a movin in that yard of mine.

Grandma Hulse said...

Love your bunny and your Springy post. Come to think of it,Love You!