Monday, October 28, 2013

Applekin 2013

It was a huge success. We didn't make it through all the apples we had acquired, but still got well over 60 gallons of juice. The activities were fun. I made the kids dance for their cakes and we choose their names out of a pumpkin head one at a time to get their cake. We had a sawdust dig with candy, toys and money.
The Lip Sync was fun. I think H. was declared the winner, but I wouldn't have been able to choose. My favorite part was the impromptu telling of scary stories in the trailer. there were evil butterflies, dinosaurs, sharks etc. I learned to be careful at home while I am naked or a monster might see my butt.
My personal favorite- The Shaggy Monster Cake

The Eyes Have It

Witch legs

People did do a lot of work!

C had a dance, but we sure loved seeing their costumes.

Sonny and Cher

Celine

Greased Lightning

The best entertainment ever

No comments: