Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Came, I Saw, I Conquered?

Memories of Girls Camp.
They were all terrific. The company was the very best. I hope the pictures say something grand....I am too tired to say anything grand myself. (After a good night's rest, captions were added.)
10th ward girls from Argentina in front of their fabulous curtain.

Myra visits India inside the 3rd ward's tent.


Steve with one of his cronies that happens to be the 9th ward's YW president. They hailed from Italy.

Another of Steve's cronies, 6th ward's camp director from Ghana.

ME perormed a Japanese Fan Dance for cultural night. 



Argentina girls performed a dance also. They made their own skirts with old sheets and dye.

Great Britain had choreographed bit of merry old England and all it has given the world...guess what this is?

Our favorite spot. We were joined one fabulous afternoon, by Myra, Steve and Pres. McReynolds.

Steve found a willing victim for a game of horseshoes.

We were from Tanzania. Some asked if they had curtain rings there. 

Superman proved super once agian. He did everything he was asked (including wearing the nose ring) and then some. It was a treat for me to have him there all week.

No one would sit in the sun, so I grabbed my beach umbrella. We had a prime spot for the show. I am pretty sure this was my last girl's camp. It was a great week. 

2 comments:

Grandma Hulse said...

My wonderful girl making so many happy memories! We love your faithfulness, but tell me that you didn't have a barrel of fun at camp!!

Rebekah said...

You are so lucky to have been able to b involved in Girls' Camp! What an amazing experience it always is. I love the country idea. What was the Theme?