Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Quick Look at My Spring

I have to do a concentrated post. Here are some fun memories for me. I met an author that I love! I have been a fool for jazz.I have helped celebrate some great Young Women at a dinner. I have enjoyed more time with Superman. I have watched some fun TV shows (a hint for the puzzle photo). And of course enjoyed the trail. My yard has been covered in color and scents that were fantastic. Enjoy with me. One of these pictures while only make sense to a few people, but... have a good laugh with me.
 The Fools!
 The Tool of Hayden's trade...which we filled with popcorn.
                        This is the picture...saw this on the trail. (Shiver)
                                          One of Hayden's solo's
 Tyler Whitesides and I. Tyler wrote Janitors. I can't keep this book on the shelf.

       Tyler -the best drummer I have ever seen in person. I was so stunned I missed a video.

4 comments:

Marinda said...

What is up with that picture from the trail? You'll have to call me.

Lesley said...

"Lost"!!!! That's the picture! The van! Right?

Stecky said...

He he he. did it make you shiver Lesley? It's close to your house!

Lesley said...

I've got to go look for it! Do you love "Lost"? Tell Steve I've watched 10 episodes of "24"... possibly by the time you read this comment it will be 12 episodes :)