Monday, October 3, 2011

Riding Along in an Automobile

Great! Now that song is in my head. This past Saturday, we got a much needed play date with our friends Mike and Lesley. We enjoyed a beautiful autumn ride and listened to conference. It was glorious.










Yes we listened. I took a picture of the radio to prove that we listened. I guess I should have done a video...the picture doesn't really prove anything!






We ate lunch at beautiful Monte Cristo campground, an odd place, it closed all the bathrooms in the open campgrounds and closed the campgrounds by the bathrooms.









Lesley had a horrifying incident at the campground...but that is her story to tell.






I am grateful for good friends that value what I value. I am grateful for change and variety. Brilliant colors from the trees as they prepare their bedtime rituals.






It was glorious.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a great tradition you guys have started. I'm going to guess Lesley's incident had something to do with a bird maybe?
Conference,beautiful nature and good friends-could life get any better?

Marinda said...

You look so good in that picture with Dad!

Stecky said...

Nope, it might have something to do with poop. (Thanks for the compliment Marinda!)

Lesley said...

It was as Becky said... a run in, or a run on top of dog ummmm... residue.