Monday, August 29, 2011

Working At the Bibliothek

I am starting to feel like the library job is mine. I can check in and check out, add books to the catalog, print barcodes and spine labels, identify the AR levels and I even know where some of the books belong.












Hard at work




Dori helps me out. I love having a friend visiting me.



The 'kiva'. We are going to have a contest to rename this area. I would prefer The Galley or the Colleseum





My reading chair




Check in-Check Out








I cataloged, labeled and shelved these books!

This is the dream job. It just keeps getting better every day!

I work with fantastic people . I am meeting more fantastic people all the time. I love librarians!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It is good to see and hear how much you are loving your job. Perhaps you should go back to school, get a degree in library sciences.... just sayin'